~*~Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? ~*~ Matthew 6:26

March 19, 2009

~Got dirty dishes...~

~Eastertime Flour Sack Dish Towels~
are NOW in my Lemon Poppyseeds Shoppe!
Yippie!
They are WONDERFUL!
I have SO many and love every one of them!
My sweet lil' Moma made these lil' cuties!
She does a GREAT job!!
I had 5 available and am now down to 3!!
Hoooray!
They are selling for $5.00 with shipping!
So HOP on over there and take a peek! I am off to enjoy the rest of the kids Spring Break!
So until next week!!
~Have a great and wonderful Weekend!~

2 Wonderful Comments:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
angiesraggedypatch said...

These are so cute! Your Mamma did a great job!
hugs~
angie
have fun with the kiddies!