~*~Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? ~*~ Matthew 6:26

August 31, 2009

~Fall is in the Air... ~

~September Already!~

I can feel the FALL in the air!
Hooooray!
I am ready for pumpkins, cornstalks,
mums, candy corn & Trick-or-Treaters!!
Yippie!!
I just had the itch to make some more
~*~Halloween Goodies~*~
They are all available at my
Lemon Poppyseeds Shop!
Take a peek below and then go visit me!


~*~Witchie Moma Kitty & Boo Kittens~*~


~*~Frightful Freda & Party Kitty!~*~

~*~Party Pumpkins Galore~*~
I HOPE you are all having a wonderful Week!!
Thank you again for supporting me
and
All my lil' funky goodies I LOVE making!!

2 Wonderful Comments:

angiesraggedypatch said...

Your poppy shoppe looks wonderful!
hugs~
angie

Dawn said...

Hey Gretchen. I want the pumpkin that has the stripes on top. (The first one in the pumpkin pictures.) It is too cute. Let me know how much and I will get the money to you.

I love your stuff...wish I was creative.