~*~Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? ~*~ Matthew 6:26

August 04, 2009

~Where did the time go??~
Our Summer Vacation is OVER here in Mississippi!
Boo Hoo Hoo!
It is hard to believe that School

starts for the kids in just 6 days!!

Whew!!


Ty will be going into the 7th grade!
and
Samantha will be going into the 5th grade!

Pretty soon they will be graduating

High School and leaving for College!!

He he he!!


Well, I guess it is time to start thinking about creating some ....

~*~ New Goodies ~*~
Now that School will be back in session and I'll be HOME ALONE!!


Hooooray!!

Can't wait to start getting busy with some new Ideas!!

Looking forward to it!!
And

I HOPE you all are too!!

2 Wonderful Comments:

AwtemNymf said...

Hi G- Love your post greeter! I'd like to invite you to A Raggedy Birthday Blog Party I'm having on my sister link Here. It starts on Sept. 7th and runs for a week. Hope you can come and celebrate with me and the www.
ps- I love the caws of Crows too! We have lots in V'ville! ps- I know what you mean about sewing... I've been on a serious kick lately... oh wait- I have been all Summer long *lol*

~*~Birdy~*~ said...

Happy to see you again!!!I'm Looking forward to it !!Look at those kiddo's!! Gettin all grown up! Love you!!