~*~Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? ~*~ Matthew 6:26

January 26, 2011

~ Newbie Yoga Girls ~

~ So Me and My Girl, Sammie are now Yoga Junkies!~
Yes, we are....
We absolutely LOVE it!!
It is "Our" time and I wouldn't have it any other way!



So.. Of course, I had to make us bags for our Yoga Mats!!
Easy Peasy!!
Found the pattern online at a cute little website!
The above one is mine!
I added the funky little pocket to the front for
my water, phone and keys!!
Whoop!! Whoop!

They just have a little draw string to close em up!
And the strap is some cute ribbon!
This one is Sammies!!
~So here are both of them!! ~
Sammie's is on the right!
We had fun going to Joann's and picking out our material
on Sunday! But...... we were almost late to our Yoga!
Yikes!!
But we made it!! :)

And.... in our last class the teacher taught us a Crow Poise!
Sammie can hold it for just a bit, but I am so Proud of her!!
Caw!! Caw!! Caw!!
More to come from our Yoga Journey, I am sure!!
~As Is..... Gretchen~














2 Wonderful Comments:

Ash said...

Hee Hee way to go Sammie!!! There so cute!!! I'm sure orders will be coming in :)

Dawn said...

Love it! Way to go Yoga girls!