~*~Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? ~*~ Matthew 6:26

February 07, 2011

~ "These are A few of My Favorite Things" ~

~ My Life is FULL of things that I consider Blessings. ~
~I am a blessed with a handsome, patient, loving husband! ~
~ Two wonderful, courageous, selfless, strong, respecting Children.~

~ The cutest Weiner Dog EVER, Idgie! ~

~Amazing, beautiful creations from God! ~

~And Wonderful Family & Friends! ~
I Love love love them all!!
What and who are your blessings in your life!?
As is ~ Gretchen






3 Wonderful Comments:

~*~Birdy~*~ said...

Oh ~Gretchen I love this!! Love you Bunches!! Moma

connie said...

Love your blog and really love your over the rainbow music. Connie

connie said...

Love your blog and especially love this rendition of over the rainbow. I could listen to it for hours. connie cmcmamo@aol.com