~*~Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? ~*~ Matthew 6:26

April 23, 2009

~These Fingers were made for Creating!!!~

So I got busy!!!
Yippie!
Go Check them out at my Lemon Poppyseeds Shop
~The Flour Sack Dish Towels are back, too!~

~Mother's Day Goodies!!~

~You know you gotta love White Crows!! ~


Hope you all have a great Weekend!!
Lots of LOVE & HOPE!



2 Wonderful Comments:

plain*worker*primitives said...

Hey girl! :) I can't remember if I posted on this blogpost, but wanted to again...anyway...AWESOME WORK!! Love all your new things!

XO
melissa

plain*worker*primitives said...

Hey sweets!! I am havin' a giveaway and wanted to invite you over :)

XOXO
melissa