~*~Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? ~*~ Matthew 6:26

May 28, 2009

~Life is ALWAYS good.....~

~Mother's Day at Paula Deens!! Yummy!~
~Ty's field Trip at Hot Springs~
~Ty's Deer Mount! He is SO SO proud!~
~Lots of YARD work!~
~Springfest in Southaven!~

When you are BUSY with FUN things!
This is the Season in my Life where my goodies get pushed to the back burner so that I can enjoy the heck out of my kiddos!!
It is nice to want to create something new and have the "sewing itch", but hard when you have so much FUN all around you!!
We'll see if I can scratch that "itch" anytime soon!!
You will all be the firsts to know!!
Have a great and wonderful Season!



0 Wonderful Comments: