~*~Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? ~*~ Matthew 6:26

January 17, 2011

Got me some Fancy Shears....

You know you are a Crazy Crafty Freak
when you ask for some FANCY shears for Christmas
and then turn around threaten your childrens' lives
if they DARE touch them!!!
Braaaah Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE my
that my Parents bought me!!
They are like a hot knife cutting through butter!!
Whooo Hooo!!!
It's the little things people!! It's the little things!
Enjoy your Day!!

3 Wonderful Comments:

Ash said...

Nothing like those!!! The best.... Enjoy Cutting hee hee...

Ash said...

Nothing like those!!! The best.... Enjoy Cutting hee hee...

L~ said...

YEA! I'm soooo glad you're back! :)

I owe you an email!
Thanks for popping in to say hi over at my new/old blog, missed you G!

Now, go make me something prim! :)
xoxoL~