~*~Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? ~*~ Matthew 6:26

January 08, 2011

A year not wasted.....

So....... this past year has been quite the year!!
I tried going back to "real" work and needless to say it
I really stunk at it!!
Ha!
It was hard choosing between work and family!!
Football games, Soccer games, Field Trips
or
Money!
Who needs it anyhoo? Right!
Yikes.....
But I met some great people, learned I am content, and I
Praise God that I am married to a patient man!!
I am truly Blessed!!!
So with this New Year up and running,
I am looking forward to enjoying my Husband and Kiddos,
Creating a few Primitive Goodies to soothe my soul,
and.....
Celebrating Ty's 5 year Cancer-Free & Sammie's Life-Giving Anniversary!
Yippie!

1 Wonderful Comments:

~*~Birdy~*~ said...

~Glad to see you back~ Looking forward to your sweet sewing!
Love your new blog!
Happy New Year~ Love You ~ Moma