~*~Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? ~*~ Matthew 6:26

January 09, 2011

Airplane Heaven...

This was my view from my Airplane Window this past December...
I was in complete Awe! It was beautiful! It was Mesmerising!
It was another one of God's Masterpieces!
I pictured myself walking through this opening
and being greeted by my Grandpas, Grandmas,
Aunts & Friends that I miss so dearly!!!
Hugging and laughing and having smiles galore!!


2 Wonderful Comments:

~*~Birdy~*~ said...

I Love it~**~ Moma

Dawn said...

I always thinking about heaven when I am on a plane. To confess, I always hope to get a glimpse of Shae too. What a reunion that will be when we do get to see our loved ones and sit on clouds together. Love you!